Thank goodness for the design that incorporates function and style all at once. Today’s furniture pieces double as functional living pieces. With more need for furniture to be practical and useful as well as stylish and graceful.
In the Bedroom
The bedroom has so many options for creative storage space that is not only functional, but beautiful as well.
* The addition of shelving to your headboard will create a stylish accent while offering new spaces for books and glasses.
* Having a headboard that conceals storage space is another great way to utilize space beautifully.
* Having a wardrobe for clothing with a cupboard space that pulls all the way down to reveal a laptop or desktop is another good way of concealing computer wires and work.
In the Living Room
The lounge is usually the main room to become the most untidy. It is the hub of activity and where everybody lays his or her hats, so to speak.
* Storage benches that have cubbies in them are a great addition to any hallway or entryway. The storage bench is a great place to leave scarves, hats, and gloves, while the cubbies can be used to store boots on rainy and snowy days.
* Sofas that have pull-down table within with a cup holder area save space, as you do not have to have a separate coffee table that takes up space.
* Sofas that have recliners on the left or right are great as you can relax and put your feet up, plus there is no need for extra recliners.
* Ottomans that have space and boxes inside are great additional storage for the usual electrical and accessories to keep them out of sight and out of mind.
In the Kitchen
Kitchens are the hot spot of the home and, as such, having one that runs efficiently and decoratively all at once is a pure pleasure.
* Kitchen tables are no longer simply tables. They function as storage units as well. Kitchen islands can offer a gathering while preparing food and also handy storage for kitchen gizmos and food prep items.
* Utilising space underneath stairs by putting up a set of doors and some shelving for a kitchen pantry or other storage.
These are examples of straightforward ways in which everyday furniture can be used for practical storage space and also look good.
Practical furniture from Everora: